Israel is a sweet little nation which is successfully coming up in all the fields against all the odds it is facing.
The only difference between India and Israel is – In terms of population and size India is a huge country. But the differences end there!
There are more things in common between India and Israel.
- Both face the terrorist threat.
- Both have great original talents.
- Both have screwed up neighbors. As a former Indian prime minister Atal Behari Vajpayee once said, ‘We cannot choose our neighbors. But we can definitely choose our destiny’
- Both countries are democratic and secular.
- Both have diverse cultures.
- Both have an ancient history.
- Both have great societies.
- Both have great science and technology.
- World’s First Female democratically elected leader was Indira Gandhi – Prime Minister of India in 1966
World’s Second Female democratically elected leader was Golda Meir – Prime Minister of Israel in 1969
The official historic records of Israel say that: “Throughout the history of thousands of years, whenever and wherever the jews went they have been persecuted all over the world. However, India is the only land on this planet where jews have been living without any fear of persecution for the past 2000 years!“
Here are two cute little videos -one on India and one on Israel from youtube.